Facility Master Plan
LBUSD's Facility Master Plan is a multiyear blueprint for meeting the changing facility needs of the District and creating 21st century learning environments districtwide. Developed with input from LBUSD leaders and community stakeholders, the plan maps out the District's physical infrastructure needs over the long term.
- LBUSD 2016 Facility Master Plan Update
- Resolution No. 062316-E - A resolution of the Board of Trustees of the Long Beach Unified School District ordering an election to authorize the issuance of general obligation bonds, establishing specifications of the election order, and requesting consolidation with other elections occurring November 8, 2016.
- Full Text of Ballot Measure E
- LBUSD 2013 Facility Master Plan Update
- LBUSD 2008 Facility Master Plan Update
- LBUSD Resolution No. 012208-A - A resolution of the Board of Education of the Long Beach Unified School District adopting a Facilities Master Plan and Related Documents including, educational specifications, design and construction material standards and design standards guidance document.
- LBUSD Resolution No. 012208-B - A resolution of the Board of Education of the Long Beach Unified School District on sustainability, design guidelines and the adoption of collaborative for high performance schools (CHPS) criteria